Breaking News

Elon Musk Reveals His 'Worst Habit' He Wants To Quit !

 Elon Musk Reveals His 'Worst Habit' He Wants To Quit !

Elon Musk, the founder of the world-famous SpaceX and Tesla companies, is on the agenda again. He once again attracted the attention of everyone with the sentence he uttered in a television program he attended. Elon Musk announced his worst habit that he wanted to quit the program he attended.

My worst habit is to look at the phone first when I wake up !

In fact, almost all of us have the trait he wants to leave. Elon Musk talked about his daily routines in the television show he participated in. He also revealed a feature he didn't like about himself. Elon Musk said, "I have a bad habit. I check my phone first thing in the morning. I think there are a lot of people who do this. It's a terrible habit, actually." made his speeches.

Elon Musk Reveals His 'Worst Habit' He Wants To Quit

In a previous interview, Elon Musk said that when he first woke up, he checked his emails on his phone. In his new statement, Musk said: "I need to do sports, I don't like it at all, but I have to. I will do sports for the first 20 minutes instead of picking up the phone as soon as I get up. After that, I will look at the phone." used the phrases.

Being a billionaire is not easy, you have to work all day. When Musk first got up, he said, "I check my e-mails for the unusual situations of SpaceX and Tesla. However, he said that after that, he would do sports for the first 20 minutes and then check his phone.

No comments